Pay No Legal Fees – Promotion
(Wanganui Real Estate Limited is a Licensed Real Estate Agency under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008, trading as Ray White Wanganui)
(Legal fees means conveyancing costs, i.e. the charge from a Solicitor or Conveyancer to complete the sale of the property)
The following terms and conditions relate to the Ray White Wanganui (Wanganui Real Estate Limited) ‘Pay No Legal Fees’ promotion 2016.
• The Owner of a property that is sold by Ray White Wanganui is eligible to have the conveyancing costs fees associated with the standard* sale of that property paid, on their behalf, to their nominated solicitor by Ray White Wanganui on receipt of an invoice from that solicitor.
• The property must be exclusively listed with Ray White. That is an exclusive agreement, not a general agency. The agency may not have lapsed and become a general agency at the expiry of an exclusive agency.
• The property must be sold (the contract is dated) within the promotion period:
The promotion period is from the 1st of March 2015 until the 31st of March 2018.
• Ray White Wanganui will pay the conveyancing fee associated with the standard* sale of the property.
• Ray White Wanganui will pay the conveyancing fees associated with the sale of the property to a maximum of $650 (including GST) on receipt of a GST invoice from the vendor’s chosen solicitor / conveyancer.
• This promotion applies to the sale of residential properties only. It does not apply to commercial, rural nor leases.
• The conveyance fee has no redemption value, and is not transferrable to any other person nor property.
• This promotion cannot be utilised in conjunction with any other Ray White Wanganui promotion.
* Standard sale refers to the sale of a residential property limited to the legal work of:
a) perusing and approving the Agreement for Sale and Purchase,
b) arranging for a discharge of one mortgage from the title to your property,
c) completing calculations as to the amount to be paid by the purchaser including rates apportionments,
d) arranging for the transfer of your legal interest in the property to the purchaser and payment of sale proceeds to you.
There may be extra charges:
a) if the property is owned by a family trust,
b) there is more than one mortgage or charge registered against your property,
c) if the legal title to your property needs changes,
d) property relationship or estate issues are involved with the property.
Ray White Wanganui are advised by several Wanganui conveyancers that a standard transaction for the sale of a property should not cost more than $650 incl GST, hence the value of the redemption.
We strongly recommend that before you accept our ‘Pay No Legal Fees’ offer that free of any charge, you initially meet with your nominated law firm to confirm whether there will be no extra charges payable by you.
Should you have any questions regarding the above, please contact Tim Hocquard, Principal, Wanganui Real Estate Limited trading as Ray White Wanganui, Licensed Real Estate Agents REAA 2008.
Phone 06 347 7777